JOIN US AT TRANSFER ORIENTATION!
Orientation is more than just a great way to get started at Utica College; it's also a really great time. Don't miss it!
TRANSFER ORIENTATION SESSION:
Date: Wednesday, June 18
Check in: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Our Transfer Orientation program is designed to answer your questions and introduce you to the Utica College community. It's a great opportunity to:
- Get to know other UC students
- Register for classes and take care of other business
- Meet with deans, faculty, and academic advisers
- Learn about campus facilities and resources
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Register for Orientation at www.utica.edu/orientation-reg
- Send final high school and college transcripts to the Office of Admissions
- Contact your school office and ask to speak to an academic adviser about course registration - contact information is available at: www.utica.edu/transfer-info
PLEASE PLAN ON ATTENDING! Orientation is the best way to begin your Utica College experience and ensure you'll be registered for the right classes this fall.
If you cannot attend Transfer Orientation, please contact Courtney Witherspoon, Coordinator of Orientation, at 315.792.3032 or firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about what other options are available.
NEXT ISSUE: Enrollment Must-Do's