YOUR LIST OF MUST-DO'S FOR ENROLLMENT
Hopefully you were able to do those first three things we told you about in your first U-Mail. (If you need a reminder, please view the message here.)
Here are four must-do's for the coming week - essential next steps for your enrollment at UC.
NEXT STEPS: 1. GET YOUR STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES (SFS) ROLLING
2. FILL OUT YOUR STUDENT HEALTH FORMS Visit the Student Health Center site and download, fill out, and return these two forms:
- If you haven't already done so, file your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- Complete the SFS Consent Form so that you can communicate with Student Financial Services online, by phone, or in person
- If you have any questions about financing your Utica College experience, please don't hesitate to visit the SFS Web site or contact them at 315.792.3179
3. COMPLETE YOUR CAMPUS HOUSING FORMS Just go to the Residence Life Web site and complete these online:
- Immunization Form - complete and return by mail before July 1, 2014
- Health Information form - You can bring this with you to Orientation or mail it to us.
4. FIND THE IDEAL ROOMMATE
- Residence Hall Agreement
- Resident Information Form
Get started by setting up a Moosematch profile! Moosematch is a fun online tool that helps you find a compatible roommate.
NEXT ISSUE: Learning Services