FINANCING YOUR UTICA COLLEGE EDUCATION
When it comes to financing your awesome Utica College experience, there are a few key steps you need to take. They are:
1. FILE YOUR FAFSA (AND TAP) It's not too late to file! The FAFSA is your key to federal student aid. If you are a New York State resident, you also need to file for TAP to get state aid. Be sure to use the correct codes for Utica College when you file:
- FAFSA Code: 002883. Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov or call 1-800-433-3242 to file or correct a processed FAFSA.
- TAP Code: 1022. Go to www.hesc.com or call 1-888-696-4372 to correct a processed application.
2. SUBMIT YOUR CONSENT FORM Please complete the Student Consent form online as soon as possible. This is a necessary first step to communicating with the Office of Student Financial Services. If someone else will be discussing your account on your behalf, please identify them on this form.
3. UNDERSTAND YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS PAYMENT IN FULL:
- Pay online by credit card via your student account
- Make a payment in person at the Student Financial Service Office located at 117 Hubbard Hall
- Mail a check (payable to Utica College with your student ID # in the memo line) to:
Office of Student Financial Services
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
PAYMENT PLANS AND LOAN OPTIONS:
- Payment / Installment Plan - Pay 20% of your semester balance down, with subsequent payments thoughout the term. ($75 enrollment fee). Enroll through your student account.
- Loans - Apply for a Parent PLUS or Alternative Education Loan. To see if you're eligible for a Parent PLUS loan, visit this page. For useful information about alternative education loans, visit this page.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US. Student Financial Services
117 Hubbard Hall
NEXT ISSUE: Getting the Credit You Deserve