GET THE CREDIT YOU DESERVE
This issue of U-Mail is about getting credit where credit is due. In other words, we need to have complete academic records for your files before you get started at Utica this Fall. Be sure to send us the following to complete your admissions and student file before you come to Orientation (for freshman) and as soon as possible for transfer students. This includes:
1. FILE YOUR FAFSA (AND TAP) It's not too late to file! The FAFSA is your key to federal student aid. If you are a New York State resident, you also need to file for TAP to get state aid. Be sure to use the correct codes for Utica College when you file:
- A final high school transcript with a seal and/or signature. This should come directly to Utica College from your high school. Contact your school counselor today and ask that this be sent.
- AP Credit. Did you take AP classes in High School? Please contact the College Board to have your AP score report sent to Utica College. You can complete this online at https://apscore.collegeboard.org/scores?-ST=
- IB Credit. Did you earn IB credits? If so, you can contact the International Baccalaureate Organization at http://www.ibo.org/
- College Transcripts. Whether you are a high school student who has taken college-level courses in high school or a transfer student, Utica College requires an final official college transcript in order to award credit. Please ensure that we receive all official college transcripts (sent to Utica by your prior school) as soon as possible to ensure we have time to review this credit.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US. Office of Admissions
122 White Hall, Utica College
NEXT ISSUE: Registration