A SAFE PLACE TO LIVE AND LEARN
When you arrive at Utica College this fall, you will find a safe and welcoming campus.
Even so, every UC student should know what to do in an emergency. Your safety is very important to us, and we want you to know that our Campus Safety officers are always available when you need them.
Safety officers are responsible for:
- maintaining order and safety both within campus buildings and throughout the campus grounds;
- providing protection from theft, misuse, and vandalism for personal and campus property;
- enforcing the College's safety rules and regulations.
Our officers are highly trained and conduct themselves with the highest degree of professionalism. They are committed to protecting you and your fellow students while respecting your rights as a member of the Utica College community
OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE The Office of Campus Safety also provides a variety of services, including:
- Vehicle registration / parking permits
- Access to campus facilities
- Lost and found
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP Add Campus Safety ( 315.792.3046 ) to your list of contacts in your mobile device.
HOW TO CONTACT US Office of Campus Safety
Strebel Student Center (2nd Floor)
NEXT ISSUE: Library Services