BRINGING YOUR CAR TO CAMPUS
When you arrive at Utica College this fall, you will find a safe and welcoming campus.
Even so, every UC student should know what to do in an emergency. Your safety is very important to us, and we want you to know that our Campus Safety officers are always available when you need them.
- All vehicles (except for visitor's cars) must be registered with Campus Safety;
- Campus speed limit is 15 mph, so please take it slow (note: multiple violations will result in revocation of driving privileges);
- Because we have so many people walking and driving on campus, no passing is allowed on campus roads;
- Parking is available in campus lots - visit our Web site for details. Note that vehicles parked in fire lanes, specially designated spaces, on lawns, in entrance drives, or along the roadways will be ticketed;
- Vehicles with NY State license plates must have their registration decals.
For details about parking rules and regulations, please visit the Campus Safety Web site.
HOW TO CONTACT US Office of Campus Safety
Strebel Student Center (2nd Floor)
NEXT ISSUE: Bill paying made easy